Numismaniac
Bronze Member
Well,
I had to go to the big city to run some errands this Friday and had some time to kill while waiting to pick up my Dad at the airport (coming to see the Grandkids), so I did what I do and hit some banks.
Got only two silvers, but they were both 90%ers!
Total haul from about 10 banks:
2 1964 Kennedy
1 1987 P and 1 1987D Kennedy
and another 1974 D Double Die. Have about $200 to dump... Not bad
I am really hoping to get a nice MS-63+ 1974 D Double Die. My best one (out of about 15) is probably still AU.
They are worth some bucks in BU!
Happy Hunting to all. I'm off for a two week work trip this coming week. Will report back on that one!
Here locally, I'm letting the silver replenish. I have a line on a $1000 bag of halves in one of my supply banks. It has about $700 in it right now. I'm thinking of filling it up when I get back from my trip if it's not done yet. The tellers here are so nice. They will hold it for me regardless.
I even have one teller who saves all the rejects from their coin counter for my daughter -- lots of cool foreign stuff. Going to take homemade Christmas treats in a few weeks.
I had to go to the big city to run some errands this Friday and had some time to kill while waiting to pick up my Dad at the airport (coming to see the Grandkids), so I did what I do and hit some banks.
Got only two silvers, but they were both 90%ers!
Total haul from about 10 banks:
2 1964 Kennedy
1 1987 P and 1 1987D Kennedy
and another 1974 D Double Die. Have about $200 to dump... Not bad
I am really hoping to get a nice MS-63+ 1974 D Double Die. My best one (out of about 15) is probably still AU.
They are worth some bucks in BU!
Happy Hunting to all. I'm off for a two week work trip this coming week. Will report back on that one!
Here locally, I'm letting the silver replenish. I have a line on a $1000 bag of halves in one of my supply banks. It has about $700 in it right now. I'm thinking of filling it up when I get back from my trip if it's not done yet. The tellers here are so nice. They will hold it for me regardless.
I even have one teller who saves all the rejects from their coin counter for my daughter -- lots of cool foreign stuff. Going to take homemade Christmas treats in a few weeks.
Upvote
0







