What's new

LITTLE SILVER AND A LITTLE GOLD

gold fever pete

Full Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
244
Reaction score
415
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went with Pat on Saturday. Hit a park got the gold ring. 14k and it's weight is 1.2 grams. The silver came from the beach. It's weight is 4.4. Not sure what the stone is. Seriously, if you would have told me that one day I would be detecting, I would have laughed. Now it has become an obsession. Not only that but fun too. Makes ya feel like a little kid again. Yep, I'm going through my 2nd childhood all over again.I used my Tesoro on the beach and the DFX for the park. Pat always out does me on the clad. HH All GFP
 

Attachments

  • 2012 Apr 21_Enter custom name here14k gol band_0032.webp
    2012 Apr 21_Enter custom name here14k gol band_0032.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 104
  • silver ring beach_2012 04 23_0033.webp
    silver ring beach_2012 04 23_0033.webp
    72.4 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 0
a 14k ripper - who cares about size - you rescued gold - very nice........
 
Congratulation! The gold is the gold.
 
Nice silver and gold finds....good job.:icon_thumleft:
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Two nice ring finds, GFP! :headbang:

You did very well!

Lorraine
 
Congratulations on some nice finds. __It is a fun hobby
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom