What's new

Little White golds

texan connection

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
4,565
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
At the Lake today as folks were clearing out, I got a couple nice Texmex looking white gold 10K's with 42 stones, I bet those are real this time as there small, seems my gold keeps getting smaller and smaller.

I reckon they were in the same hole but i just scoop and dump and check my float everyonce in a while.
These are barely 3 grams together. (but there pretty)

Lots of the usall, fishing weights and tackle. couple good lures, and just about a buck in change. maybe hunted 5 hrs or so.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0368.webp
    DSCN0368.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 510
Upvote 0
Nice finds :icon_thumleft: I'll take a piece of gold no matter how small it is :laughing9:
 
Oh yes 10k is 10K. Im thinking these werent chunked (why do girls do that?)or they probaly would of been spread apart. But who knows.
 
congrats on the white G, TC. guess I need to follow you a bit more LOL
 
Cool rings :headbang:

I would say they are a engagement ring and a eternity ring :P that meens there is a matching weding ring somewere :help:

SS.
 
Hey man, you're tearin' it up ;D Were you at the peninsula? They are very nice!
 
I agree some gal was mad an they went for a swim , wtg tho their nice an ya 10k is 10k here payes the same dont matter the color.
 
Hey rick, It was across the lake at rocky creek park, It was def rocky, and almost to muddy to dig
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom