What's new

Live Video Feed

stoney56

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
6,890
Reaction score
60
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
Trying for a live video feed of the LBH. But seems to be an online problem.
Working on it now.
 
appears to be a bad link-----or so they say ???
have fun folks and hope ya get the live feed going
 
I just get a white screen! :'( Will keep trying!
 
cyn it was on for awhile now all i get is a pic of a display case and it says off air maybee they lost their connection
 
jerrync said:
cyn it was on for awhile now all i get is a pic of a display case and it says off air maybee they lost their connection

3rd, try got me the same
 
I am not even getting the display case...just a white screen :( Sure is sweet they got this set up but I wanna look at it! lol
 
Cynangyl said:
I just get a white screen! :'( Will keep trying!

Do you have adobie flash player 9 ?
I got the feed now
 
Looks like their all sitting around BS'ing :P
 
still nothing :( I even reinstalled Adobe Flash Player 9 and tried again. Guess it hates me! lol
 
There are 6 viewers right now... This is freaking cool! :thumbsup:

Yer playing Amazing Grace right now... awesome... :)
 
tried rebooting and still only a white screen...on bottom bar it says "error on page"
aaaargh! I wanna watch!!
 
Cynangyl said:
tried rebooting and still only a white screen...on bottom bar it says "error on page"
aaaargh! I wanna watch!!

It's captivating! I'm sorry you can't see it Cyn... keep trying!

Everyone is sitting around shooting the bull like Jeff saw earlier... no detecting?
 
I can bring up a different one on Ustream that I have seen before but for some reason with that link all I get is the error on page message and a white screen. Thanks for letting me know what is goin on though! ;D
 
oh too cool... this is great..
 
:angry7: Tried everything I know how to do....I can watch live Ustream on a different one but not on this one.....tried scrolling through those up online and didn't see anything that looked like the LBH cam. :'(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom