What's new

LJ

alpha105

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
853
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This had to be said






:o :o :o :oWOW :o :o :o :o
 
Upvote 0
OH come on LJ tell the truth you were 12 in that photo...


LOL
Cat
 
43......[specified attachment missing] Btw....thats attachment is your license :P
 
Thanks again all for the kind words.

Silver_Fox said:
Cat J said:
OH come on LJ tell the truth you were 12 in that photo...


LOL
Cat
I'm telling you, it's her daughter :icon_jokercolor:

Nope...not my daughter.....just me having a good time last week.

BBcardsRI said:
All things in consideration... that that is probably like the perfect picture as far as lighting, angle, etc. etc. it is still a VERY nice picture. You certainly look stunning for your age.

~Dave

That is why the picture is in black & white.....lol.

Immy said:
Speaking as a fellow 43-year-old, you put us all to shame LJ! Never change your photo again, puh-leeze!

Hold on a minute here...

How'd you get those beads LJ? Did you...? :o

LOL Immy.....well, you know, you kind of get caught up in the atmosphere....ha!

I am supposed to meeting up with one of our fellow members who will be passing through my area very soon so I guess that will be the proof for you nonbelievers. I'll show my drivers license too.
 
What a dull board this would be without you to spice it up LJ! You look about 16 and having the time of your life! I'll bet the women viewing this board are a might jealous.
 
Just two words.

American Beauty :thumbsup:
 
mountainman 2 said:
Are you a model LJ? I was thinking you were in your mid-20s.

God no I am not a model. Like trying to make a living from silver finds......I'd starve!!

mistergee said:
43......................going home to have a talk with the wife :pain10: :violent1:

And that talk should be how about much you really appreciate her.....that will get you a looong way buddy!!!

mistergee said:
done.......now when do we meet :love10: :love4:

Sorry MG but I already have my knight in shining SILVER armour!

50centman said:
I'll bet the women viewing this board are a might jealous.

Oh now that's not what this is all about.....don't want that for sure.



Okay now here is a picture of me and my daughter. She is now 21 so me and my husband took her and her boyfriend to Bourbon Street. She had a good time I might add.
 

Attachments

  • New Orleans II.webp
    New Orleans II.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 572
I'll bet they thought u two were best friends and in school together or somethin.....
 
Computer 800.00
Internet Service 20.00
CRH 500.00 a box

WATCHING CRHers drool over LJ

PRICELESS


Serious LJ you are what my younger crowd calls a MILF ( with all do respect)

LOL your daughter is very pretty, but when a mom is hotter then her 20yr younger daughter, thats just a freak of nature
 
Just think on the bright side..
Whenever your down you can just come to the board. I now if this was all abotu me i would be pretty happy..
 
trying to post some pics but keeps coming back "file too large" guess my pics are too big. suggestions?
 
mistergee said:
trying to post some pics but keeps coming back "file too large" guess my pics are too big. suggestions?
Make them smaller, duh :tard:
 
LJ said:
..............Okay now here is a picture of me and my daughter. She is now 21 so me and my husband took her and her boyfriend to Bourbon Street. She had a good time I might add.

From the count, it looks like she had three times as much fun?!?!?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom