What's new

LJS LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

What do you think y'all...were your finds better when LJ had her photo up there? I know I was finding silver like crazy!!! So I am opening this up for discussion. Who want the Old LJ photo back in order to bring back the magic? LJ if you are reading this, How has your luck been lately? I would venture to say probably not as good as before right? My suggestion is bring back the photo. CRH's across America are depending on you.

-Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

You guys who are taking the lingere joke seriously need to calm down. It was an innocent joke nobody is getting dirty here. Geez!!

-Golden Silver
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

golden silver said:
You guys who are taking the lingere joke seriously need to calm down. It was an innocent joke nobody is getting dirty here. Geez!!

-Golden Silver

Wasn't it LJ who brought up the lingere in the first place?

Jim
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

jim4silver said:
golden silver said:
You guys who are taking the lingere joke seriously need to calm down. It was an innocent joke nobody is getting dirty here. Geez!!

-Golden Silver

Wasn't it LJ who brought up the lingere in the first place?

Jim

Yes Jim....just having fun here. I think we were all having fun.......did I misread something? Nothing wrong with having a little fun in here right....... :wink:
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

Shoot, I'll post a pic of me in some short tight cutoff jeans if there's any takers
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

wowza i think we might have the next internet celiberty......watch out Chris Crocker ;D Keep the the good finds LJ you are the silver godess
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

DrDetector said:
Shoot, I'll post a pic of me in some short tight cutoff jeans if there's any takers
Thanks but I'll pass. :stop:
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

Someone has a bounty on their head :thumbsup:
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 

Attachments

  • wanted2.webp
    wanted2.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 440
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

DrDetector said:
Shoot, I'll post a pic of me in some short tight cutoff jeans if there's any takers

Is this you surfing on tnet???
 

Attachments

  • what-your-cyber-mate-may-really-look-like.webp
    what-your-cyber-mate-may-really-look-like.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 440
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

Here is a freebie of me singing my favorite song, that double eyebrow raise took me weeks to perfect....

 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

utah hunter said:
DrDetector said:
Shoot, I'll post a pic of me in some short tight cutoff jeans if there's any takers

Is this you surfing on tnet???

I couldn't stop laughing about this one UH....he looks so proud......this is hilarious!!!!!!!
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

That was one fine-looking photo of a young woman.......

The FOX has totally skrewed it...... a big black band across the eyes.....

What year do you want, Sir Fox, 90%, for the "ONE"? Would a '64 do?

I bet we can even do it through this site.....

Robin
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

utah hunter said:
DrDetector said:
Shoot, I'll post a pic of me in some short tight cutoff jeans if there's any takers

Is this you surfing on tnet???

Hahaha...WOW. Not sure where you folks get these pics but I'm sure there's an arsenal of them for any possible ridiculous picture moment. No that's not me...I am slightly less 'beefy' we'll say.
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

DrDetector said:
utah hunter said:
DrDetector said:
Shoot, I'll post a pic of me in some short tight cutoff jeans if there's any takers

Is this you surfing on tnet???

Hahaha...WOW. Not sure where you folks get these pics but I'm sure there's an arsenal of them for any possible ridiculous picture moment. No that's not me...I am slightly less 'beefy' we'll say.

I wasn't sure, I couldn't tell if those were cut off jeans he was wearing, but they looked short and tight so I thought I would check.

Yes, there is a picture for everything...
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

golden silver said:
You guys who are taking the lingere joke seriously need to calm down. It was an innocent joke nobody is getting dirty here. Geez!!

-Golden Silver

LOL i love when uptight peopel get rowdy over nuthin but good fun. I know alittle about this, u seen one side of my fam. is doctors and lawyers, and dentists. The other are average beer drinking joes. I break wind on one side people look at ou like your the antichrist. On the other hand you drop F bombs like its your job and no one says a word.
IDK i dont think i could live my life wound so tight if you put coal up my A&& ud geta diamond.
BTW love the wanted poster.
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

Okay....okay guys.....you wanted my photo so I finally decided to put it back up as my avatar.....hope it brings you all the luck you expect.....fingers crossed for ya!!!

BTW - The picture I am putting up is on one of my better days....... :wink:.....enjoy.
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

Did you guys forget her pic is in Mugs? ::) :icon_sunny: :thumbsup:
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

WOW LJ you know how to get them going. Looks like you had a hard night in that photo. LOL Here I have been missing all the fun. Sorry I have been to busy out on the water on my jetski. Rain in the forcast so maybe I will get caught up with these post. I vote for a different photo LJ.

HH
Cat
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

Hubba, hubba, now THAT'S what I'm talking about. :whip2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom