What's new

LJS LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

What do you think y'all...were your finds better when LJ had her photo up there? I know I was finding silver like crazy!!! So I am opening this up for discussion. Who want the Old LJ photo back in order to bring back the magic? LJ if you are reading this, How has your luck been lately? I would venture to say probably not as good as before right? My suggestion is bring back the photo. CRH's across America are depending on you.

-Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

golden silver said:
What do you think y'all...were your finds better when LJ had her photo up there? I know I was finding silver like crazy!!! So I am opening this up for discussion. Who want the Old LJ photo back in order to bring back the magic? LJ if you are reading this, How has your luck been lately? I would venture to say probably not as good as before right? My suggestion is bring back the photo. CRH's across America are depending on you.

-Golden Silver

GS,

LJ has put the photo up, taken it down, and put it up, and taken it down, so I am wondering if there are copyright issues with the photo or something. And it is not just CRHers from America here, we now have a CRH friend from Sweden on this forum. So really, if GS's theory is true, the world of CRHers are depending on LJ here. LOL!!!

Jim
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

Jim4silver, You are right we have people in Europe searching rolls. Lj the world needs you to bring that photo back. I found 6 40%ers out of 500 dollars today which the worst pull I can remember so these are drastic times and need some drastic measures. Give us some love LJ!!!
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

LOL.....You guys are hilarious!!!

If it was that easy for us to pull loads of silver everyday....I would pose with lingerie on.....ha! But of course I would expect a percentage of the take..... ;D.











J/K......
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

LJ said:
LOL.....You guys are hilarious!!!

If it was that easy for us to pull loads of silver everyday....I would pose with lingere on.....ha! But of course I would expect a percentage of the take..... ;D.




OH Please God NO.....I am still kinda traumatized by that Capped Bust pic of yours that God they are capped ..... I will up the LJSF donation to 10% hell 20% if u do not put up any lingere pics .... damn now I am really scared and worried , ha , Ed











J/K......
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

LJ said:
LOL.....You guys are hilarious!!!

If it was that easy for us to pull loads of silver everyday....I would pose with lingere on.....ha! But of course I would expect a percentage of the take..... ;D.


Its worth a try! Besides 10% of nothing is still nothing. So it wouldn't cost me anything.
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

Capped Bust....now that's funny Ed. I know you didn't think of that one on your own...... :D.

I bet you downloaded that pic didn't you...printed it out.......keep it in your wallet.......hmmmmm.......it sounds like you don't get to see stuff like that everyday.....relax.....take a deep breath.....it's going to be alright.....your getting nervous and babbling......

I kinda agree with GS about those suppressed feelings of yours......your trying to hide them so much they are springing to the surface.......easy now Ed!!!!

As for the LJ Silver Fund Foundation.......yes, make it 20%.....ha!
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

LJ said:
Capped Bust....now that's funny Ed. I know you didn't think of that one on your own...... :D.

I bet you downloaded that pic didn't you...
I sure did. I'll email to whoever wants it..............for a 90%er...LOL
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

Lj, at your suggestion we can try this lingerie pic that you speak of and see if it brings us any luck. I bet it would increase the morale around and make ED secretly very happy LOL.

-Golden Silver
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

golden silver said:
Lj, at your suggestion we can try this lingerie pic that you speak of and see if it brings us any luck. I bet it would increase the morale around and make ED secretly very happy LOL.

-Golden Silver

I'm thinking that picture will only help LJ as she is the real deal. If any of us looked like the lady in the photo of wich you all speak of. We would certainly do better than we are, walking into the banks begging for those silver ingots.

Mojo
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

Btw, I have not seen the photo of which you speak.
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

I agree we need that pic back up LJ- this is my last month and I need all the luck I can get. HH Mark
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

LJ....20% of nothing is STILL nothing......... We ARE READY ........ LOL HH Gayle
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

LJ said:
Capped Bust....now that's funny Ed. I know you didn't think of that one on your own...... :D.

I bet you downloaded that pic didn't you...printed it out.......keep it in your wallet.......hmmmmm.......it sounds like you don't get to see stuff like that everyday.....relax.....take a deep breath.....it's going to be alright.....your getting nervous and babbling......

I kinda agree with GS about those suppressed feelings of yours......your trying to hide them so much they are springing to the surface.......easy now Ed!!!!

As for the LJ Silver Fund Foundation.......yes, make it 20%.....ha!

LJ in Lingerie....... U cheap skates with your 20%. Il give 50% and im 24 with a dope GF.
Apparently you dont remember like me and Scalper how nice that pic really ways.
OK LJ offer is on the table 50%
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

LJ, change yours back to what it was.
Scalper....just change yours. :tard:
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

golden silver said:
Jim4silver, You are right we have people in Europe searching rolls. Lj the world needs you to bring that photo back. I found 6 40%ers out of 500 dollars today which the worst pull I can remember so these are drastic times and need some drastic measures. Give us some love LJ!!!

Around here we call 6 40%'ers a dream box right now

And you guys seriously are creepy. Didn't any one teach you how to respect and treat a lady??? Down boys...
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

ugotit22 said:
Apparently you dont remember like me and Scalper how nice that pic really ways.
OK LJ offer is on the table 50%

I like the way this guy thinks.....50%....ha!

coinmojo said:
golden silver said:
Lj, at your suggestion we can try this lingerie pic that you speak of and see if it brings us any luck. I bet it would increase the morale around and make ED secretly very happy LOL.

-Golden Silver

I'm thinking that picture will only help LJ as she is the real deal. If any of us looked like the lady in the photo of wich you all speak of. We would certainly do better than we are, walking into the banks begging for those silver ingots.

Mojo

LOL....thanks Mojo....but it doesn't always work for me.....just yesterday a teller told me she snatched a 64 from her tray that was so shiney........she didn't give it to me.....kept it for herself. As she gave me my boxes she was peeking through the holes in the top.....lol. We both laughed together about that one after she rasied he head back up.

coinmojo said:
TooManyHobbies said:
LJ, change yours back to what it was.
Scalper....just change yours. :tard:


Please

Now that's funny!!!! Good one. Don't be too hard on Ed....he can't help it....lol.

J/K Ed..........your alright........making it fun.
 
Re: LJ'S LUCKY PHOTO...WE NEED IT!!

If you guys really want the pic, you can go digging through all the old posts. Awhile back, someone posted a copy of LJ's and JD's pics. The post contained some witty remark about how to get what you want from teller's with the pics being the solution.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom