What's new

Local park gives up some .925

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello treasure hunters - got out for a few hours today and first tried a site where an old bungalo was recently razed but there was a big fence around it so I rode my bike over to a nearby LA park. Found a cool Hollywood FOB, some wheaties and some .925 items but no silver coins... closest was a darn '65 rosie!

HH and thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    119.7 KB · Views: 157
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    131.4 KB · Views: 154
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    87.9 KB · Views: 156
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 147
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 143
  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 134
nice try jason, another silver coin soon for you. going to dana point on the 28th of nov. maybe i can say hi while i'm there.
 
CONGRATS on your finds Like the FOB.
 
Thanks guys!

Mark I am happy you still follow my posts! I will be in Arizona over Thanksgiving but if you stay out for a little bit I will make it down to Dana Point!
 
sounds good, now i have to figure out how i'm going to pack the detector so airline employees or others don't steal it.
 
That is an interesting FOB Jman....Is there some writing on the heart shaped object? Perhaps next time on the silver coin......Soup
 
Hey Mark - I've packed my etrac before and no problems... I think I actually put the coil and shaft in the checked bag and the control box in my carry on. Lesche goes in the checked bag of course!

Soupie - Thanks bud! The heart thing says Sweetheart in it. Maybe was on a dog collar.
 
Nice!! That's what I'm hoping for someday soon!! Well, that and a 6 lb chunk of gold.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom