What's new

Lock Help

kuger

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
9,732
Reaction score
2,803
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This lock came from an early 1850's site,but we have not been able to date it or find any match on the net?Any idea's??



Thanks
 

Attachments

  • lock.webp
    lock.webp
    67.8 KB · Views: 296
A photo of the back side might help the people that know locks. I dont have a clue other than a lock..
 
Upvote 0
Well its the Coat Of Arms of Great Britain, but the date I'm unsure of.
 
Upvote 0
lostcauses said:
A photo of the back side might help the people that know locks. I dont have a clue other than a lock..
The back is blank,and would add nothing,but th
CRUSADER said:
Well its the Coat Of Arms of Great Britain, but the date I'm unsure of.
Thanks,I was hoping you fellows over there may have seen one?
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thanks Big Cy....actually found that it is a very Rare lock that dates wayyyyy back(I forget the particulars at the moment)Thanks bud :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom