What's new

Lock or clock or what

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,501
Reaction score
376
Golden Thread
1
Location
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I also found this in the old park. At first I thought it was a padlock but after cleaning I see that there are gears inside.
 

Attachments

  • DSC01286.webp
    DSC01286.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 328
  • DSC01287.webp
    DSC01287.webp
    60 KB · Views: 331
  • DSC01286.webp
    DSC01286.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 333
  • DSC01287.webp
    DSC01287.webp
    60 KB · Views: 329
Is it smaller than a Volkswagon?
 
Upvote 0
Looks to me like one of those things you attach to your belt and has a string or wire that retracts out of it with your keys or badge at the end.
 
Upvote 0
So we all agree then? :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom