Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Oct 3, 2010 #1 What do you think this lock plate went to? A wooden trunk? Attachments 020.webp 18.4 KB · Views: 264 021.webp 28.4 KB · Views: 252
Lucas Bronze Member Joined Mar 20, 2010 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location U of A Oct 3, 2010 #2 The nails/rivets are so close to the edge of the keyhole I really don't think it was attached to wood. So, maybe from a padlock. Upvote 0
The nails/rivets are so close to the edge of the keyhole I really don't think it was attached to wood. So, maybe from a padlock.
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2010 #3 I think it came off an old wooden door lock and from the shape of the hole , probably a skeleton key was used to open it. Monty Upvote 0
I think it came off an old wooden door lock and from the shape of the hole , probably a skeleton key was used to open it. Monty