Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 6, 2009 #1 Hi, I found this on Folly Island. I did not think much of it till I saw some hallmarks. can anyone tell me the origin? Attachments 115_0881.webp 103.8 KB · Views: 260 115_0882.webp 173.6 KB · Views: 267 115_0883.webp 131.5 KB · Views: 254 115_0884.webp 22.3 KB · Views: 257
Hi, I found this on Folly Island. I did not think much of it till I saw some hallmarks. can anyone tell me the origin?
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 6, 2009 #2 Don't know where on the beach you found the lock plate but there was an old pavillion on Folly long ago. Tony Upvote 0
Don't know where on the beach you found the lock plate but there was an old pavillion on Folly long ago. Tony