digordie Sr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 361 Reaction score 125 Golden Thread 0 Mar 24, 2013 #1 Im thinking Logan creek. Am i wrong? The flaking is superb. Attachments ForumRunner_20130324_150111.webp 33.2 KB · Views: 91 ForumRunner_20130324_150125.webp 36.1 KB · Views: 94 Upvote 0
W wvwildman Silver Member Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 2,975 Reaction score 772 Golden Thread 0 Location fayette county wv Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 24, 2013 #2 nice find HH
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 24, 2013 #3 That sure is a very nice point, and love that material!
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Mar 24, 2013 #4 I have no idea what kind it is but it is nice! Thanks for sharing.
digordie Sr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 361 Reaction score 125 Golden Thread 0 Mar 24, 2013 Thread Owner #5 Americus said: I have no idea what kind it is but it is nice! Thanks for sharing. Click to expand... West central illinois.
Americus said: I have no idea what kind it is but it is nice! Thanks for sharing. Click to expand... West central illinois.
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Mar 24, 2013 #6 I'm thinking Robinson. To far east for Logan Creek. Nice one though!!!! Joel
digordie Sr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 361 Reaction score 125 Golden Thread 0 Mar 24, 2013 Thread Owner #7 quito said: I'm thinking Robinson. To far east for Logan Creek. Nice one though!!!! Joel Click to expand... okay thanks!
quito said: I'm thinking Robinson. To far east for Logan Creek. Nice one though!!!! Joel Click to expand... okay thanks!
F flinthunter Hero Member Joined Jan 3, 2011 Messages 903 Reaction score 1,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used E-Trac, V3i, DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 24, 2013 #8 Nice. I just love those small pink points. They are usually heat treated burlington.