LOL $4.00 but 50% off today! $2.00 price tag! Rock Tumbler.

C

Cappy Z.

Attachments

• Thrfitshoppefind7.jpg
    Thrfitshoppefind7.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 693

tford62

May 1, 2008
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Re: LOL $4.00 but '50%' off today! $2.00 price tag! Rock Tumbler.

Aaaahhhh, cool, something else to add to my watch list when yardsale-ing. A rock tumbler, great idea and find. I am still looking for a safe, a back up metal detector and tools, I paw through the jewelry for K marks, and ask if they have any old coins. As my list grows, so does the time it takes me to get out of one sale onto the next. LOL Congratulations on your find. T.

P.S. I think I have a lead on an entire collection, a woman today took my phone number and promised to call me in a few days after she goes through her father's coins, said she wants to keep a few for sentimental reasons. Maybe she wants to cherry pick, but then again, wouldn't we all? Atleast I may get a chance for some of them, all because I remembered to ask and I am not going to look down my nose at getting any on the lark of just asking.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

My granddaughter 'Trinity' is about the same age as your Icon. Love to spoil her, but what a temper!
lol!

Good luck my TN friend with all your hunting. Remember this thing we call 'life' is the only dance in town. Better to dance and enjoy it to the fullest!

HH
Cap Z.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good looking out and even a better deal :headbang:

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH

wrap that sucker up in blankets or put it out in the garage.....me thinks it's gonna be noisy!
One like that kept my family complaining BIGTIME about the noise.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tford62 said:
I think I have a lead on an entire collection, a woman today took my phone number and promised to call me in a few days after she goes through her father's coins, said she wants to.......
I have cards made up just for that occasion but no one has ever called me so I also get their number and do a followup call about a week later. Most say they still have the card and meant to call but never had the time. It is like any sales job you just have to followup.

Good luck on the coins :thumbsup:

tford62

May 1, 2008
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6

I am going to remember to do that, lesson learned, CyberDan, thank you. I don't have a number, but she doesn't live that far from me and I do remember how to get there, might do a stop in in a few days if I don't get that phone call. T.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread