jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as I Don't want to insult our Members But This is Funny !
after almost not watching Because of his voice ,
(It actually wasn't as Bad once got used to it):

Oct 9, 2023
Good news and bad news! Good news is, I got a new magnet fishing magnet! I
got the Kratos Titan 360 3800lb! The bad news... well I got it stuck on a bridge!
This was really fun to get back out and do some magnet fishing! Although I wasn't too thrilled with my magnet getting stuck though. Quite frankly I wanted to cry.. actually I think I did cry a little bit. This one was definitely one for the books. We are back out at the Scioto River just right outside of Kenton, Ohio! I actually pulled some different things out of the river, things that my older magnet wouldn't be able to pull! So I knew instantly that I made the right choice of upgrading my old magnet fishing kit! I didn't think my Kratos Magnet would get battle scars on day 1 but it for sure happened! DO NOT attempt to do what I did in this video when I got my magnet stuck! There are safer ways to attempt to remove your magnet if you get it stuck on a bridge. I was not thinking clearly when I got my magnet stuck. I am not responsible for any injuries or deaths that may result in doing what I did in this video. Once again, DO NOT DO WHAT I DID IN THIS VIDEO.

Magnet Fishing Gone Wrong!​

First thing I would have done is when it was on the Bottom walk Down & Try to Pull Down.

If not I would have Got a Cinder block , tie the Rope with about maybe 8 to 10 feet from the magnet and whip the cinder block over the edge . it may have been enough force downward to pull it loose.

Once he got it on top but Inside the iron, I'm surprised he got it off without Help, if at all.

Last edited:

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hilarious! That guy should have his own comedy show. I felt bad for the little Toyota.
Thanks for the laughs Jeff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread