creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jan 19, 2011 #1 I don't recall ever seeing one like this before. No sides are left .. Thought it was a button when I dug it. Not worth anything, but it has my curiosity! Attachments london.webp 81.1 KB · Views: 514
I don't recall ever seeing one like this before. No sides are left .. Thought it was a button when I dug it. Not worth anything, but it has my curiosity!
K Kenosha Kid Sr. Member Joined Dec 13, 2010 Messages 476 Reaction score 202 Golden Thread 0 Location Wisconsin Jan 19, 2011 #2 Probably an "Eley Bros. No. 12 London" shotshell : http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ll+marked+12+london?&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us (scroll down to #4 pics) http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...+eley+bros+shotshell&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us Major ammunition developments that have come from ELEY include...and thin-brass totally waterproof shotshell cartridges, in 1882. Upvote 0
Probably an "Eley Bros. No. 12 London" shotshell : http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ll+marked+12+london?&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us (scroll down to #4 pics) http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...+eley+bros+shotshell&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us Major ammunition developments that have come from ELEY include...and thin-brass totally waterproof shotshell cartridges, in 1882.
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jan 19, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Kenosha Kid said: Probably an "Eley Bros. No. 12 London" shotshell : http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ll+marked+12+london?&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us (scroll down to #4 pics) Click to expand... Looks good to me! Thanks! Upvote 0
Kenosha Kid said: Probably an "Eley Bros. No. 12 London" shotshell : http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ll+marked+12+london?&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us (scroll down to #4 pics) Click to expand... Looks good to me! Thanks!