Lone Survivor by Marcus Luttrell

mr007s

Sep 8, 2007
Where the pavement ends in NC
I have ordered this book from Amazon and look forward to reading it. Chapter one can be read on line on the Amazon site.

Last Saturday, Marcus was on the hunting show "Bucks of Tecomate" He took several nice Texas bucks. Very impressive by this young man.

OP
OP
Gilligan

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mr007s said:
I have ordered this book from Amazon and look forward to reading it. Chapter one can be read on line on the Amazon site.

Last Saturday, Marcus was on the hunting show "Bucks of Tecomate" He took several nice Texas bucks. Very impressive by this young man.

I saw part of that hunting show. Wait until you get to the part in the book when they go on their mission to scout a Taliban leader. You will not be able to put the book down like I said. One of the best I have read. Take care, Bryan

papajos

Feb 11, 2009
Gilligan said:
Great book about Navy Seals and a particularly tragic mission. I couldn't put the book down!

Heard the man's interview on Glenn Beck. Sounds like a true patriot. After all that combat action he comes home and some scumbag lowlifes shoot his dog! His book is next on my list.

OP
OP
Gilligan

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
papajos said:
Gilligan said:
Great book about Navy Seals and a particularly tragic mission. I couldn't put the book down!

Heard the man's interview on Glenn Beck. Sounds like a true patriot. After all that combat action he comes home and some scumbag lowlifes shoot his dog! His book is next on my list.

You will not be disappointed!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread