What's new

Long and Short cross hammered coins cleaned.

robfinds

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
3,531
Reaction score
4,422
Golden Thread
5
Location
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
Here's some pictures of the coins cleaned. The short cross is henry III, London mint moneyer Elis. The long cross I think is Edward I, Canterbury mint. Robert.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7687.webp
    IMG_7687.webp
    991.4 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_7688.webp
    IMG_7688.webp
    930.1 KB · Views: 167
Upvote 32
coin_collection.gif
Nice finds Robert. Thanks for sharing...
 
Those are really nice. I certainly do wish that we found stuff like that in the US. Congrats!
 
Very nice. Could you box up some of your fields & send them this way ?
 
Simply amazing! A big congrats Rob...
 
cleaned up nicely.
 
Awesome old hammered coins! :occasion14:
 
I first thought Henry had been in a fire but cleaned up nice. :occasion14:
 
Rob,

Good going on the silver clean up....they came out great.

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom