E ehughes1992 Jr. Member Joined Aug 12, 2012 Messages 21 Reaction score 48 Golden Thread 0 Location Centerville, TN Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/Nokta Fors CoRe Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 13, 2012 #1 I was very surprised to find a foreign coin at a Tennessee Plantation home but I am happy that I did! Attachments IMG_6458.webp 493.1 KB · Views: 214 IMG_6462.webp 437.5 KB · Views: 206 Upvote 6
I was very surprised to find a foreign coin at a Tennessee Plantation home but I am happy that I did!
J jonesy2012 Jr. Member Joined Jul 25, 2012 Messages 53 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Aug 14, 2012 #2 Which house were you hunting?
AC1955 Bronze Member Joined Apr 22, 2012 Messages 1,149 Reaction score 351 Golden Thread 0 Location New Hampshire & Maine Detector(s) used V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 14, 2012 #3 Nice looking coin.
leprechaun Bronze Member Joined Feb 20, 2012 Messages 1,997 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 14, 2012 #4 Very nice find.
E ehughes1992 Jr. Member Joined Aug 12, 2012 Messages 21 Reaction score 48 Golden Thread 0 Location Centerville, TN Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/Nokta Fors CoRe Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 14, 2012 Thread Owner #5 I was at his home that he had in Hickman County, TN.
oldsalty19 Silver Member Joined May 29, 2011 Messages 3,197 Reaction score 204 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 350 and AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 14, 2012 #6