What's new

Long Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I walked a long time this afternoon and found these. They were found in fields that have been planted in peanuts. They have been irrigated once but have had no rain. I which it would pour!!!!











The second one from the right is whole.


 
Upvote 0
You did great for no rain on that field, but If I saw the weather right, you have some coming . We got 9in. today and just north of me got 11.5in, I can't wait to get time to go.
 
Killed it I see. We got rain last night and today it poured. That good kind of rain big drops that fell straight down for about a hour. Its a shame the fields have been planted here.
 
I bet you will sleep good tonight after that long hunt. :)
 
Beautiful and big. I like the bullseye on that chert. Very nice!
 
Wow.. Love it.
That yellow one really catches my eye
 
Those are some good finds, the colors in the material down in your area is fantastic.
 
Looks like the long walk paid off! I like the colors in the last pic. Tony
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom