What's new

Long neck long tail pterasaur embryo

jojosparks

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2013
Messages
45
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
I posted this years ago and thought I would again for new eyes. I wanna believe its a mineralized embryo. Lots of points of interest. See what could be the wing. The mid finger. The vertebrae. The tail.
 

Attachments

  • image-4014960868.webp
    image-4014960868.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 211
  • image-1787984712.webp
    image-1787984712.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 194
  • image-3487779470.webp
    image-3487779470.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 203
i can see something have you taken it to a scientist?
 
The curator of a museum told me I should take to a guy at the University of North Texas. But I haven't yet.
 
hmm im interested in knowing what you findout
 
you should contact Dr. Derek Main at U.T. Arlington he is also the director of the Arlington Archosaur Site in Arlington
 
Nope no embryo. Probably just a rock. Sorry
 
Just like the last time you posted this, it's just a odd shape in the rock.
 
I'm sorry, but it looks like a rock to me, too. Keep looking!
 
stay positive
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom