What's new

Long over due - I miss PBK!!

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
3,283
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
1
Location
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was just reading a old post and saw a few posts in the thread from PBK. I know he left as moderator for some personal reasons but from his profile it looks like he still pops into T-Net ever once in awhile. I hope one day he decides to come back as a T-Net contributor.

PBK - If you read this you are missed and I hope you are doing well.

NJ
 
I agree with you. PBK and I used to have some good conversations and he helped me out a lot on here.
 
Last I heard.......

PBK has invested in a plantation in Sri Lanka.

He is growing black and green teas.

Not doing much else but watching the sunset
and hearing the tea grow each day. :wink:

have a good un......PBK ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom