Daniel964
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2006
- Messages
- 311
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Columbus, Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT
Put over two hundred miles on the car today. Had to go out of town anyway so I hit about 20 banks also. Out of all those banks I only got about twenty dollars in halves. No silver.
I get back to Columbus and stop at a new bank I'm going to start dumping at. Ran the halves thru the counter with others I had taken to dump. When I was finished I checked the reject try for anything interesting. Found a 1961 Rosie.
Score.
Their was another bank at that shopping center so I went in to ask for halves since I was their anyway. They had three. One of which was a 1943 WALKER.
Yee Haaa
So my day wasn't a complete loss.
HH all.
I get back to Columbus and stop at a new bank I'm going to start dumping at. Ran the halves thru the counter with others I had taken to dump. When I was finished I checked the reject try for anything interesting. Found a 1961 Rosie.
Their was another bank at that shopping center so I went in to ask for halves since I was their anyway. They had three. One of which was a 1943 WALKER.
So my day wasn't a complete loss.
HH all.
Upvote
0







