H Hellbilly Full Member Joined Dec 7, 2024 Messages 200 Reaction score 951 Golden Thread 0 Today at 8:45 PM #1 Show us your longest points. This 6"er I found a few years ago. Attachments Lerma2.webp 121.7 KB · Views: 6 Upvote 0
D dirstscratcher Sr. Member Joined Mar 8, 2019 Messages 255 Reaction score 559 Golden Thread 0 Location N.C. Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Today at 9:24 PM #2 I posted my longest one several days ago in the Kirk family blades thread, just a smidgen under 6". Attachments StillwellCropped.webp 461.1 KB · Views: 2
H Hellbilly Full Member Joined Dec 7, 2024 Messages 200 Reaction score 951 Golden Thread 0 14 minutes ago Thread Owner #3 dirstscratcher said: I posted my longest one several days ago in the Kirk family blades thread, just a smidgen under 6". Click to expand... My second longest is a 5 3/4" Kirk from the same thread. Attachments Gomer1.webp 112.8 KB · Views: 1
dirstscratcher said: I posted my longest one several days ago in the Kirk family blades thread, just a smidgen under 6". Click to expand... My second longest is a 5 3/4" Kirk from the same thread.