What's new

Color

Hellbilly

Full Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2024
Messages
203
Reaction score
983
Golden Thread
0
Lets see some colorful artifacts. Here is one I found a few years ago. The Hernando I found over 50yrs ago
 

Attachments

  • kirk1.webp
    kirk1.webp
    57.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Gomer2.webp
    Gomer2.webp
    88.4 KB · Views: 13
Upvote 0
way back in the early 80s, I would drive west to see my son, but I had no money for any place to stay overnight, so often I would talk to farmers about hunting thier field and then sleeping there, behind a barn or way back off the road along a creek. one time in Southern Illinois the next morning a farmer came out to me and we shot the bull and he pulled out this point and gave it to me. good contrasting colors.
20190124_190733.webp
 
way back in the early 80s, I would drive west to see my son, but I had no money for any place to stay overnight, so often I would talk to farmers about hunting thier field and then sleeping there, behind a barn or way back off the road along a creek. one time in Southern Illinois the next morning a farmer came out to me and we shot the bull and he pulled out this point and gave it to me. good contrasting colors.
View attachment 2267303
Nice! Cobbs looking blade.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom