H Hellbilly Full Member Joined Dec 7, 2024 Messages 200 Reaction score 951 Golden Thread 0 Today at 8:38 PM #1 Lets see some colorful artifacts. Here is one I found a few years ago. The Hernando I found over 50yrs ago Attachments kirk1.webp 57.9 KB · Views: 3 Gomer2.webp 88.4 KB · Views: 1 Upvote 0
Lets see some colorful artifacts. Here is one I found a few years ago. The Hernando I found over 50yrs ago
D dirstscratcher Sr. Member Joined Mar 8, 2019 Messages 255 Reaction score 559 Golden Thread 0 Location N.C. Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Today at 9:26 PM #2 Archaic, heat treated Nethers flint, Fairfield County, 1980's as I recall. Attachments lightning3.webp 8.3 KB · Views: 2
H Hellbilly Full Member Joined Dec 7, 2024 Messages 200 Reaction score 951 Golden Thread 0 11 minutes ago Thread Owner #3 dirstscratcher said: Archaic, heat treated Nethers flint, Fairfield County, 1980's as I recall. Click to expand... Thats very cool. Is it a quartz vein ?
dirstscratcher said: Archaic, heat treated Nethers flint, Fairfield County, 1980's as I recall. Click to expand... Thats very cool. Is it a quartz vein ?
H Hellbilly Full Member Joined Dec 7, 2024 Messages 200 Reaction score 951 Golden Thread 0 7 minutes ago Thread Owner #4 here is a blood red Newnan. Attachments Resized_20231021_225014_8615.webp 551.4 KB · Views: 0