Gettintoknowsomethin Full Member Joined Feb 15, 2009 Messages 223 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Beach CA. Detector(s) used $49.99 Radio Shack Feb 19, 2009 #1 Wouldnt ya like to find this with your MD? Upvote 0
Nullers Jr. Member Joined Mar 11, 2007 Messages 96 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Ridgecrest, California Detector(s) used Fisher Gold Bug 2 White's MXT Feb 20, 2009 #2 "... currently resides in the Geology part of the Museum of Natural History, in Los Angels, CA, Across from the USC Campus. It was found near the town of Randsburg, in the Mojave desert off Highway 395."
"... currently resides in the Geology part of the Museum of Natural History, in Los Angels, CA, Across from the USC Campus. It was found near the town of Randsburg, in the Mojave desert off Highway 395."
DanB Hero Member Joined Oct 23, 2007 Messages 632 Reaction score 196 Golden Thread 0 Feb 20, 2009 #3 HH db
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Mar 6, 2009 #4
mrs.oroblanco Silver Member Joined Jan 2, 2008 Messages 4,359 Reaction score 427 Golden Thread 0 Location Black Hills of South Dakota Detector(s) used Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2009 #5 I met that guy several years ago - he found it with a detector back in 1977. I sure wish I could find one HALF that big!!!! B
I met that guy several years ago - he found it with a detector back in 1977. I sure wish I could find one HALF that big!!!! B