What's new

LOOK AT THIS MONSTER GOLD RING!!!!! 18,5 grams

llanesnet

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2013
Messages
30
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Anillon.webp

When I find this ring, Think gold filled because no marks and monster weight, but now... Im doubt.... Think is a monster gold ring, with band of white gold between two yellow gold bands. More info and fotos late this week. 18,5 grams

Unbelievableeeeeeeee
 
Upvote 0
That is an impressive ring find,llanesnet!8-)

lorraine
 
Enormous. What does it say inside the band?
 
Its a nice find no matter what it is. :occasion14:
 
Looks like a men's wedding band? Inscribed 8-7-2011
 
Heck of a chunk!! Nice!
 
Wait a see a mark. Says BCOG. Big chunk of gold. Congrats
 
Nice heavy gold congrats I want one
 
Excellent find! BTW, love the banner signature *wink wink
 
Nice - this is monster I got in Antiqua last year - went off like a can
DSC00002.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom