michigan_twobox Jr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 53 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Aug 2, 2013 Thread Owner #1 My dad found this tooth. Does anyone know what kind of tooth it may be, or how much it may be worth? Thanks for looking, happy hunting. Attachments image-1441783935.webp 37.9 KB · Views: 164
My dad found this tooth. Does anyone know what kind of tooth it may be, or how much it may be worth? Thanks for looking, happy hunting.
Ninjafossils Hero Member Joined Dec 18, 2012 Messages 679 Reaction score 345 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Tesoro Compadre Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Other Aug 3, 2013 #2 Need more pictures. Looks like a rock though.
michigan_twobox Jr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 53 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Aug 4, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Front Attachments image-2643551812.webp 18.8 KB · Views: 133
michigan_twobox Jr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 53 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Aug 4, 2013 Thread Owner #4 Back Attachments image-3438749400.webp 17.5 KB · Views: 120
michigan_twobox Jr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 53 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Aug 4, 2013 Thread Owner #5 Side Attachments image-1854512958.webp 15.2 KB · Views: 123
michigan_twobox Jr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 53 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Aug 4, 2013 Thread Owner #6 Top Attachments image-871281533.webp 12 KB · Views: 137
michigan_twobox Jr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 53 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Aug 4, 2013 Thread Owner #7 Bottom Attachments image-1841427147.webp 20.5 KB · Views: 142
michigan_twobox Jr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 53 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Aug 4, 2013 Thread Owner #8 One more for good measure Attachments image-2494828595.webp 12.3 KB · Views: 123
Harry Pristis Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 2,366 Reaction score 1,315 Golden Thread 0 Location Northcentral Florida Aug 4, 2013 #9 I see nothing to indicate that this is a tooth.
michigan_twobox Jr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 53 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Aug 5, 2013 Thread Owner #10 I'm sure it's a tooth but I don't know what kind.
Ninjafossils Hero Member Joined Dec 18, 2012 Messages 679 Reaction score 345 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Tesoro Compadre Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Other Aug 5, 2013 #12 michigan_twobox said: I'm sure it's a tooth but I don't know what kind. Click to expand... Sorry man. No tooth
michigan_twobox said: I'm sure it's a tooth but I don't know what kind. Click to expand... Sorry man. No tooth