applecrack
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2014
- Messages
- 87
- Reaction score
- 50
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western New York
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX
Whites XLT
Whites TM808
- Primary Interest:
- Cache Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I am from Buffalo New York and I am interested in forming a true team and searching for lost treasures. I want people that are willing to listen and learn as we proceed. I would like people who can do research and will embrace that part of the hunt. This will be a "team" and no lone wolves. I am good at research and like getting outside and exploring. I do have two Whites metal detectors but I must confess I have not found much in my first three years, other than junk. lol I would like to work local angles first and then possibly spread out to others areas. If your interested lets talk it over and see how many we can find. Thanks.
good luck.






