What's new

Look what coin roll hunting bought me! :D

Cherryman68

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
538
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Silver hunting has been very good to me. Not as good as some, but good enough for me. It has allowed me a vacation and lots of time with my daughter, which is priceless.

Whats also priceless is the look on peoples faces when they see me cruising THIS! She is so beautiful. I call her THE BEAST! Timeing could not have been more perfect either. Bought it Sunday and my transmission on my Durango went out Monday morning on the way to work.

I think this will actually get me more silver as the bank tellers will be to busy laughing or trying to figure out what meds I'm on, to ask me any questions. :D

I know it's only vaguely related to Coin Roll hunting but I had to get it out. I'm so incredibly happy. My very first Pickup now I'm a true Texan. :headbang: :hello2: :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • truck.webp
    truck.webp
    260.9 KB · Views: 585
Upvote 0
Your wife must be thrilled. LOL.

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
Your wife must be thrilled. LOL.

Golden Silver

She HATES this truck. I told her she better behave or I'll get her one and paint it Pink Black and White camo, then sell her car.

Lets just say she did not find it as funny as I did.
 
Love that Truck :thumbsup:

Love that urban camo paint job too :wink:
 
heh i read your post that you wanted this and now got it... very nice! what you pay? silver or cash?
 
Thanks guys! Actually I got it from my brother in law, who got it from his friend. I'm not sure where the paint job originated but once I saw it I had to have it. I'm just random like that sometimes.

And I Paid cash from Selling silver/09 cents.
 
Great truck!

hey - Jason's the man when it comes to wheats, but YOU are the man when it omes to 2009 pennies! Cool!! And you had the sense to sell them right away.

And MORE good news. There are still two more issues of the 2009 penny to come out. You may get the same results on those two issues TOO! Woohoo!!!

Good for you. Congrats!

John
 
now you can sneak up on the banks.....with that urban camo they'll never see you comin' ;D
 
I love trucks, and want one but cant really afford one, I'm thinking CRH will be my way of getting one.
 
It's a 1980-1986 Ford F-250 (obviously!) - I bet it has an I6 motor, too. I'd be really jelous id if had the 7.3 liter diesel, although I do really love the 300. It's got a Dana 44 front end with a HD 9" in the rear. The long box is great for hauling cr@p to the dump or throw a tarp over it and you have a decent rig for Elk hunting.

I own a 1983 Ford Bronco with the Straight 6 and a 4-sp stick. I love it to the death!

WTG on the truck!
 
airborne1092 said:
It's a 1980-1986 Ford F-250 (obviously!) - I bet it has an I6 motor, too. I'd be really jelous id if had the 7.3 liter diesel, although I do really love the 300. It's got a Dana 44 front end with a HD 9" in the rear. The long box is great for hauling cr@p to the dump or throw a tarp over it and you have a decent rig for Elk hunting.

I own a 1983 Ford Bronco with the Straight 6 and a 4-sp stick. I love it to the death!

WTG on the truck!

84 F250 it has a 460 motor. She Ain't a Cadillac and she ain't a Rolls but there ain't nothing wrong with the Radio.
 
I've been examining this pic...

FINALLY a BANNER FIND!

This is some sort of exotic hybrid! You can't get much past me! What kind of mileage do you get per pack of CHEEZ-ITS?
 
I'm glad to see that there are others out there where coin roll hunting has brought you closer to your family. My son and I enjoy the time we spend together searching and even better, the time we spend together doing other things like camping, amusement parks, waterparks, etc....

This past week, I ordered 40 boxes and while almost all were skunks, my son had a blast opening all the rolls in the one box that had silver showing (7 Franklins to be exact). When he was done, he found 151 Franklins in that box and filled the 1953 Philly hole in our book.

The family loves it because we agreed to set aside 50% of the proceeds from CRH for family vacations. This box just caused everyone to rethink what else they want to do this summer as it opens up so many more opportunities.
 
Looks a little like the one my bro bought earlier this year, except his is black. 85 with the straight 6 and 4speed, long bed w/o tailgate. can crawl up or down anything nicely. havent gotten it stuck yet, but did stall the engine for a sec goin through about 3 or 4 foot of lake.
 
Piercesdad said:
I've been examining this pic...

FINALLY a BANNER FIND!

This is some sort of exotic hybrid! You can't get much past me! What kind of mileage do you get per pack of CHEEZ-ITS?

I guess I should have picked that up before the pic lol. I get all the way home on a pack of cheeze-its then its time for supper.
 
Congrats CM. Love the paint job no doubt!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom