What's new

Look what eye found.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,958
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I might have lead paint in my retina.
image.webp
 
Upvote 22
You're a sick ******* Dave!!! Hahhahahhaha, thanks for the laugh
 
He's not "Loony" he's "Keyed in"

HH, Relic Nut
 
Dave, you need to "focus" on detecting, not your "peeps"...Sub 8-)
 
looks like a "key date" I see..
 
You probably a keyhole Peaker from wayback...
 
Wonder if his wife knows he's running amuck again...

Guess the leash came unsnapped....:dontknow:
 
Wow, did the head come attached to it? :dontknow: ??? :tongue3: If so I bet that was the biggest plug you've ever dug.
 
If you did that in the girls locker room today, they would lock you up for 10 yrs !!
 
My wife loves it when I find stuff like this.
We have a small wall that is her collection.
Old locks, keys, key holes, doorbells, doorknobs, and old door plates and hardware....
 
You have found the keyhole to life?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom