Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
Saw this house in Redlands and think maybe..... I should take look around with a metal detector....

PLL

PICT0119.JPG
da target

PICT0116.JPG

PICT0132.JPG

PICT0130.JPG

PICT0117.JPG
Believe it or not this is about 50 ft front the main road

PICT0118.JPG

PICT0137.JPG

PICT0140.JPG

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Do you have permission to hunt the place?

Can I hunt it with you?

:thumbsup:

Yellow Hammer

Nov 17, 2008
Anaheim Ca and Quartzsite Az
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200v2/GP4500
The pic with the pipe was where the well was and the building around it was where the motor sat. The outhouse is from the late 10's to the 20's just by looking at the sink. If I was to date the sink it should be 1923. The house I would guess 1906.

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
I won't be able to get out till next month ( I'm moving this month ) and I still have to get permission.. But it sure looks good. There are a few sites like this in and around Redlands.

PLL

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
The local SB guys hit Redlands relentlessly, they never give up. I know Redlands very well, I know where that place is. Good luck getting access.
:thumbsup:

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey Ant,
Have they found anything good ??? I'm moving to Reche Canyon this month and there " seems " to be some good spots in Colton, Redlands, and San Bernardino.

PLL

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Yeah, they find all kinds of oldies. The city of Redlands even has an old RR Station that the gang found gobs of oldies at, which was when they renovated the place a few years ago. I found gold and silver at the old school at California and Redlands Blvd.

HH

I sent you a PM with more info.

Bullfrog1

Oct 24, 2008
I lived in Redlands for 20 years! I, last Fall, hunted it! Two guys, the day before hunted it, the day before I did, one came up with about 10 coins, the other came up with 14. Allot of the lot in front and the West side is gravel. When I hunted it I came up with 87 coins! But watch out for neighbors, even though the house is by itself in an open field that used to be orange groves, someone called the cops! Two County Sheriff squad cars pulled up around both sides of the house! I was in the back, talked to them, explained that the was no fencing in the back, and no No Trespassing signs posted! They were nice! They still ran me, for any existing warrants, but it was a nice visit. They said, I guess some transiet's took down the signs!

So if you decide to go, allot of it has already been cleaned, you might find a missed coin, and you might get caught, and not be as lucky!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread