nova treasure Bronze Member Joined Mar 2, 2008 Messages 1,726 Reaction score 455 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 24, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Dang Kentucky is quiet in this forum, here, I will share a pic from our Property here in good ole Nelson co, Ky. anyone have any in there area. Bill Attachments 100_0994.webp 60.6 KB · Views: 1,032
Dang Kentucky is quiet in this forum, here, I will share a pic from our Property here in good ole Nelson co, Ky. anyone have any in there area. Bill
worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Oct 24, 2011 #2 nova treasure, Is that a pile of gold I see shining at the lower right of that peak God Bless HH Chris
nova treasure, Is that a pile of gold I see shining at the lower right of that peak God Bless HH Chris
nova treasure Bronze Member Joined Mar 2, 2008 Messages 1,726 Reaction score 455 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 24, 2011 Thread Owner #3 worldtalker said: nova treasure, Is that a pile of gold I see shining at the lower right of that peak God Bless HH Chris Click to expand... Wow, good eye. they always said there is gold in them ther hills.
worldtalker said: nova treasure, Is that a pile of gold I see shining at the lower right of that peak God Bless HH Chris Click to expand... Wow, good eye. they always said there is gold in them ther hills.