What's new

Looking detector clubs in North Mississippi

bandaid

Greenie
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Trying to locate anyone that may be interested in starting a club or helping me find one to join. If that want work just anyone in north Mississippi who might be interested in doing some digging. I live in Columbus, send me an email and let me know where you are or post to the forum..
 
Hey bandaid,
I live in the Hattiesburg area.
A few people talked about starting a club down this way, but nothing ever came of it.
If you have some luck with a club up your way, make sure you post some info about it.
I'd like to check it out if it's not too far away.

Happy Hunting and Good Luck !
 
This is my first post; I have been a lurker for a little while.

I thought some of you might be interested in Tri-State Coin & Relic Hunters Club located in the Booneville/Iuka area of NE MS. I am not a member and have not been to any meetings. Also might want to consider contacting a local detector dealer usually they know the guys who detect on a regular basis.

http://www.virrob.home.dixie-net.com/
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom