What's new

Looking for a beach in florida

Everything is pretty sanded in. Just pick one and hope to get lucky.
 
Lots of cute potential answers to this question... but here is the real answer... :)

I live in St. Pete. If you want to head over our way West there are miles and miles of beaches about 1 hour from you. You can stop at any of the dozen of public beach access areas to access the beaches. I also know that there are several beaches along the Gandy Bridge and one just south of Madill Air force Base that are on the Tampa Bay side. Any of these would be fun and good options. Happy Hunting. :)
 
Went to Clearwater today. Found junk ring and earrings. Few targets. Lot of sand moving in and out at the South end near the rocks. Might get lucky there.
 
drive almost any direction other than north!!:icon_scratch:

ok,........ what did you mean by "a beach"???
chuck.
 
? head toward the water ?
 
I could understand if you were to ask that question in Nebraska but Florida ? Why don't you just ask ,where is the Gold.
 
Try St. Pete beach, it is heavily hunted but also heavily populated. You might get lucky. Pay no attention to these guys. They have no interest in revealing anything that might, just might, take gold out of their pockets.
 
I'm on the other side of the coast, but my best guess would be;
When the sun comes up, stand with your back to it, and start walking. :laughing7:
You'll hit water eventually!

But, really, I don't know that area over there, just funnings with you! :hello:
 
Try St. Pete beach, it is heavily hunted but also heavily populated. You might get lucky. Pay no attention to these guys. They have no interest in revealing anything that might, just might, take gold out of their pockets.
Crispin I didn't mean to sound mean if the question had been worded differently I mite have given a better answer. It's hard to tell if anyone even listens to our suggestions if they don't respond. I am a fishing guide and fishermen don't ask were you caught that trophy fish you just don't put someone on the spot like that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom