What's new

Looking for a Connecticut/Mass buddy

MassBK

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2011
Messages
48
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
It's a long shot, but are there any lady metal detectorists out there? I live in CT near the MA border, and I'm looking for a buddy to go hunting with this summer! :)
 
not a lady but live on the line also. hit me up if you want to do some hunting
 
Hi. I too live on the CT/Mass border. Stafford. My son, who will be 7 in February, loves rocks and using his metal detector (a grown up one, not a toy) that grandma gave him. I secretly enjoy it too. ;) Summer is long over but when the weather gets nice I'd love to go. Are you near Stafford? I'm a lady by the way. ;)
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom