What's new

Looking for a detector partner.

Rod Rog

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a 45 year old man who has been detecting off and on and would like to find a new friend to do it with.

I live in MA/RI line and open to traveling a bit. I have a ATP Pro and am still learning.

I enjoy detecting old dwellings rather than the beach.

Please get in touch if anyone is interested.

Rog
 
Welcome to TreasureNet Rod Rog. If you check out the state specific clubs & hunts, you might have better luck in finding others to go detecting with. Here are the links to both Massachusetts and Rhode Island. The AT Pro is a good machine so hopefully you find some good relics.

Clubs & Hunts - Massachusetts

Clubs & Hunts - Rhode Island
 
Oh thank you , I didn't realize we had state or regional forums. Pretty cool. Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom