What's new

🙋 WANTED LOOKING FOR A GOLD BUG 2, USED OR NEW.

lookin4treasure

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'M LOOKING TO BUY A FISHER GOLD BUG 2, USED OR NEW. MUST BE IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER.
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE AND WE CAN TALK PRICE

CHEERS!
 
plenty on E-Bay
 
They don't ship to Canada

Sure many of them will if you add the sure-charge on the paypal statement. Send the seller a note and ask, I think you will be surprised.
 
I've asked many of them, and none are willing to ship. Not sure what the big deal is. maybe our crappy Canadian Dollar :)
 
I was able to find one locally mint, with only one hour use, with headphones for $500 Canadian. A steal!
Happy bugger now :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom