Looking for a group to join

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello from White Plains! Do you have your Long Island State Park Beach Permit? I hunt the beach frequently. If you come up to Westchester, we have spots in Yonkers, Scarsdale, Irvington, Sleepy Hollow, White Plains, yadda, yadda, yadda..

My Email is [email protected] Looking forward to meeting you!:skullflag:

OP
OP
J

Jardgroup

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2022
Hello from White Plains! Do you have your Long Island State Park Beach Permit? I hunt the beach frequently. If you come up to Westchester, we have spots in Yonkers, Scarsdale, Irvington, Sleepy Hollow, White Plains, yadda, yadda, yadda..

My Email is [email protected] Looking forward to meeting you!:skullflag:
Hi Terry,
yes I did buy my LI metal detecting pass. I grew up in Yonkers and now live in Smithtown. A good friend of mine got me into metal detecting. He lives in New Rochelle . I will reach out to you next time I’m headed to Westcheter.

OP
OP
J

Jardgroup

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2022
I’m looking see if there are any groups out my way in Suffolk north shore to do some treasure hunting.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet. I hope you enjoy your time here. Lots of great folks like Terry here to help you. Good hunting to you.

OH..POPS

Dec 18, 2021
Medway Ohio
Detector(s) used
Pops old one
Garrett Ace 400
Bounty Hunter
Sharp Shooter II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Get started and you'll find it's the best feeling to find old pieces of history.
Welcome to TNet from Middle TN Pops said so !!!

OP
OP
J

Jardgroup

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2022
Get started and you'll find it's the best feeling to find old pieces of history.
Welcome to TNet from Middle TN Pops said so !!!
Hi TN.Pops,
I got my 1st detector over the holidays and went with a friend on New Year’s day and found my first Indian head penny and a Franklin silver dime. I have the bug. I needed to get my phoenix shovel and now I’m ready to go. I also need to order a sand scoop.

seagullplayer

Aug 13, 2008
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250 & ACE 400, ACE Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found the closest club to me by talking to the shop I bought my last detector from. Turns out the club meets at his shop every month. Even got a free years membership for buying a detector from them!

My advise, call the shops closest to you, they will know about all the clubs and meets in the area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions