What's new

LOOKING FOR A NEW DEUS!!

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
1,174
Reaction score
432
Golden Thread
1
Location
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All my prices include shipping and I use the DEUS and the CTX! And I will help you on your machine rather your a customer of mine or not!

CALL ME LAST!!! You won't regret it!!

VANCE METAL DETECTING 502-262-0356


I am an authorized dealer for Minelab, XP, Garrett, fisher, teknetics and detector pro!
 
The deus is a great machine jands down one of the best petrie has some great peices guys get a top of the line machine u wont regret it
 
Christo I appreciate it bro and hey if your gonna pull the trigger on the 11" coil call me brother you know I'll take care of you
 
Not a problem just wanted to tell the people ur straight up ur a detectorist just like the rest of us so u know what to look for in a machine whats good whats not ya know helps when people use what they sell
 
Not a problem just wanted to tell the people ur straight up ur a detectorist just like the rest of us so u know what to look for in a machine whats good whats not ya know helps when people use what they sell

Right I love helping people get there machines setup when it's not clicking and finally it does and there like DAMN this DEUS is crAzy!!! Lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom