Nate in Ga

Apr 2, 2009
usa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey looking for someone bored with extra time, I can pay a little bit nothing major. I am working on a project involving a treasure type situation in Missouri. I live somewhere that is absolutely steeped in such legends. I can pay a little like I said as well as share in the journey and artifacts discovered. I don't care where you live or what country, need a web sleuth... lol

OP
OP
Nate in Ga

Nate in Ga

Apr 2, 2009
usa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You gave the job title, now what is the (specific as you can) job description?
Don......
http://wrvhs.org/publications/
I want to comb through all this and track down leads of lost locations...

This is just a few miles from my property, I have much access to private land all over this general area both sides of state line... I have been there and all around it.

I also have made some significant native american site discoveries on private party in these areas and want to better understand them.

This is by no means a real job or anything, I don't have many friends or know anyone else interested. I don't think I am that great at research, I got some fun money for someone who wants to help out and share in the journey.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sounds like a great thing for a person that is stuck indoors and loves to research.
Though I'd really thinking that there will be some trust level established.

Not to rain on the idea but when $$$ is involved it has been noted it's the root of all evil.

Give somebody a lead-they research it out-find/uncover something that would lead to the discovery of the treasure.
Now they start thinking they got a few $$$ for the research time and a small % of the booty.
The evil side comes a knocking, and says cut Nate out of the picture, and get the 100%-less expenses for the recovery.
So how's the research going Nate asks? Nope nothing yet-but have you mailed me my $$$ for the hours I have put in on this project.
Just saying-better have all the I's dotted & T's crossed.
Best of luck-

OP
OP
Nate in Ga

Nate in Ga

Apr 2, 2009
usa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a great thing for a person that is stuck indoors and loves to research.
Though I'd really thinking that there will be some trust level established.

Not to rain on the idea but when $$$ is involved it has been noted it's the root of all evil.

Give somebody a lead-they research it out-find/uncover something that would lead to the discovery of the treasure.
Now they start thinking they got a few $$$ for the research time and a small % of the booty.
The evil side comes a knocking, and says cut Nate out of the picture, and get the 100%-less expenses for the recovery.
So how's the research going Nate asks? Nope nothing yet-but have you mailed me my $$$ for the hours I have put in on this project.
Just saying-better have all the I's dotted & T's crossed.
Best of luck-
not super worried about all that lol I am financially secure not money motivated for this, its basically my backyard, cant be me and not look for it, I just bought this place in the last year.. I dont have any special leads, im just here on top of it all..

Wont be mailing money either as mentioned ... I have every instant money transfer service Venmo ect... and I am really only paying per research session, preferably to someone who needs it and is stuck inside anyway and would enjoy videos and pictures of exploring the research in person.

pretty simple story anyway, theres a few caches more than likely in the woods, there is a starting point marker that they are in the vicinity of.. you gotta be out there to get lucky They been looking for it since civil war

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can,t help,but I sincerely hope you find it,what ever it may be.I,d love to see one of these work out.Just for the hell of it.Good luck!!!

Myth legend

Aug 15, 2016
Lost in space
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Metal Detector, now an At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not super worried about all that lol I am financially secure not money motivated for this, its basically my backyard, cant be me and not look for it, I just bought this place in the last year.. I dont have any special leads, im just here on top of it all..

Wont be mailing money either as mentioned ... I have every instant money transfer service Venmo ect... and I am really only paying per research session, preferably to someone who needs it and is stuck inside anyway and would enjoy videos and pictures of exploring the research in person.

pretty simple story anyway, theres a few caches more than likely in the woods, there is a starting point marker that they are in the vicinity of.. you gotta be out there to get lucky They been looking for it since civil war
Research team, background check necessary. Present arrangement, sounds questionable. Just saying.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nate, I've got lots of time for that sort of thing. I saved the site you
posted, so when I have extra time I'd be happy to do some digital
digging for ya.

Won't do it for money, but if ya find some goodies at a site I come
up with I'd appreciate it if you'd send me a little piece of Missouri history.

Shoot me a PM with any particulars you want me to hunt for (counties,
names, etc.).

OP
OP
Nate in Ga

Nate in Ga

Apr 2, 2009
usa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Research team, background check necessary. Present arrangement, sounds questionable. Just saying.
lol, I am a full amateur, I am not background checking anyone or trying to pretend this is something it is not... I got pizza money for anyone who wants to research and live vicariously with me through the winter hunting in my back yard where there is coincidentally many legends, Id love to make friends with similar interests, I am blessed and If these people were with me in real life Id be buying dinners and cool matching detecting jackets. thats the level here

OP
OP
Nate in Ga

Nate in Ga

Apr 2, 2009
usa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can,t help,but I sincerely hope you find it,what ever it may be.I,d love to see one of these work out.Just for the hell of it.Good luck!!!
its going to work out because it will bring a few people together to enjoy something positive , its about the hunt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions