What's new

Looking for Central and South America leads

chaze

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm moving to Costa Rica and want to some travelling and treasure hunting anywhere in that region.

If you have any leads and I can find anything I will share it.

Gold, Ship Wrecks, Diamonds, Relics, anything really that is old and interesting.

Thanks,
Charles

Feel free to skype: dwhsnet
 
Part of the enjoyment of this hobby is doing the research.:coffee2:
 
I am! Hours each day, just would rather team up.
 
Hi Chaze, Although I live in Colombia now I often detect in Panama, where I used to live. Send me a private message if you want to link up some day. I know many sites; some I can share.
 
I frequent Perú and other locations in Central and South America, mainly the Northern Countries not the deep south... Any help in Perú. Message me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom