C Craw Tenderfoot Joined Mar 6, 2016 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 14, 2016 Thread Owner #1 I'm looking for some cheap pans and classifiers in Juneau. I recently caught a fever and it sounds like this is the only cure for it.
I'm looking for some cheap pans and classifiers in Juneau. I recently caught a fever and it sounds like this is the only cure for it.
S Sockeye1730 Full Member Joined Feb 7, 2017 Messages 112 Reaction score 125 Golden Thread 0 Location Juneau AK Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 10, 2017 #2 Try sportsmans, or the mining place by les Schwab tires
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 10, 2017 #3 Sockeye, welcome to Tnet let me give you a clue see this guy made just one post almost a year ago, he's never going to see your answer however it is very nice of you to try
Sockeye, welcome to Tnet let me give you a clue see this guy made just one post almost a year ago, he's never going to see your answer however it is very nice of you to try
S Sockeye1730 Full Member Joined Feb 7, 2017 Messages 112 Reaction score 125 Golden Thread 0 Location Juneau AK Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 10, 2017 #4 Lol, yea I noticed that after I posted.