What's new

Looking for CW Site

whitestar55

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver U Max
I'm from Illinois but travel over Central and Northern MO in my job. I'm looking for a place where I'd have a shot at fnding just one CW bullet or button, then my life would be complete. LOL
 
There are a lot of parks in and around Jeff City where a guy can get out and detect. I travel through there and just south of the bridge over the missouri, there is a few ball fields. There would have to have been a camp around there somewhere but not sure where. Jeff City had a lot of action back in the day!

TSGMAN might be able to give you some direction!

Good Luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom