mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello good people of Treasurenet. Just curious if anybody has some good leads/information on where I can read up on or look at encampment maps during the Revolutionary War? Obviously the well-known ones are historic sites but I'm trying to find those that are in between the well-known ones. I would be mainly interested in southeast Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey and northern Delaware. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Upvote 0

CaptEsteban

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2011
I have a huge book on the Civil War that is full of details, & info. I used it over the years to locate sites, identify relics , etc. I cannot thin k of the name of it, but will look it up in a little while.

OP
OP
mindcrime1988

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a huge book on the Civil War that is full of details, & info. I used it over the years to locate sites, identify relics , etc. I cannot thin k of the name of it, but will look it up in a little while.
Hello Capt Esteban-thanks for the reply and assistance but I'm looking for Revolutionary War specific marches and encampments. I have been able to find a little bit but once again the findings are mainly about major battles and skirmishes.

Plus, I do already have a huge military atlas book on the Civil War which is what you may have as well.

Attachments

• Civil War.JPG
    Civil War.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 26

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread