What's new

Looking for hunters in Eastern Washington

tomcat

Greenie
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spokane Wa.
Hi looking for Hunters around Spokane Washington. or Metal Detecting Clubs in area
 
Im in Sammamish, WA. 16 years old a newbie still learning my how to use my Tracker IV. ;D
 
tomcat said:
Hi looking for Hunters around Spokane Washington. or Metal Detecting Clubs in area
I'm just north of Spokane by 80 miles. I am also a newbie to the sport. Maybe when the snow is gone.
Right now i am just doing the river beaches on Columbia
 
Not from Washington, but have family in Idaho across the border form you. Have a very good friend that lives in Chaney as well
 
Live in Okanogan but would be interested in getting together for a hunt or meet some place to detect. Contact me via this site.
49er
 
Hello everyone I live in Ephrata and was wondering where a good place to go metal detecting in eastern washington.Also are there any metal detecting groups located in eastern Washington?Im looking for another person to hang out with and learn more about metal detecting.I have the Minelab Exterra that I purchased and I really want to get out there and have some fun.Sincerly Pocosplace..
 
In Spokane

Hi we have a club Northwest Treasure hunters meet 2nd Tuesday of every month. Google us if interested
 
Live in spokane new to the hobby and looking for good spot ideas to do some prospecting
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom