tomted62
Full Member
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2008
- Messages
- 113
- Reaction score
- 6
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Tiro, Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Whites V3i
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi everyone,
I live near Mansfield, OH and am looking to get together with some folks to hunt with. I know of several sites that I would like to hunt but it's more fun to hunt with friends than by yourself. If anyone is interested send me a message and maybe we can set something up.
I live near Mansfield, OH and am looking to get together with some folks to hunt with. I know of several sites that I would like to hunt but it's more fun to hunt with friends than by yourself. If anyone is interested send me a message and maybe we can set something up.







