LOOKING FOR HUNTING MATES *MORE ADDED!

TROOPER

Greenie
Jul 2, 2008
Hello everyone, I just registered for this site...I've been MDing for a number of years,but out of it the last 3. I generally like Relic hunting and looking for old coins. I have been researching North & South Carolina for mainly Revolutionary war era site,and need a couple of like minded people to detect with.I have traveled North & South Carolina in the past,and will do the same...I live in Charlotte..Not interested in current area clubs,that I know of in Charlotte.
I am interested in a light weight detector,and I am considering the Fisher f2 and Garrett ace 250.If you have any experience with the detectors,i.e. how they work for relic and coins in carolina soil,and the depth they get,I would appreciate knowing what city you live in,so I can get an idea of the soil conditions in your area.
Email me.. [email protected]

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro
Also have a Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Charlotte and hunt with an Ace 250. I don't really have any way of telling if I'm getting it all, but I guess I'm getting my share. I'd like to hunt with you sometime if you are still wanting to hunt some. If you are without detector I could borrow back my Bounty hunter from my nephew and you could use my Ace 250.

Holler,
Ramapirate

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread