What's new

looking for hunting partner in Hanover/Madison Indiana area

dweaver02

Greenie
Joined
May 6, 2015
Messages
14
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hanover, IN
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fairly new to the hobby but looking to meet some more MD partners.
 
Still looking, I can't believe nobody from my area is on here. Lol
 
Wish I was closer down there, look for the closest historical society for good old places to detect. Local newspapers from back in the day are a good source as well, one thing to look for is mention of so and so getting together for a picnic, usually they just say it was at a persons property then you will have to use a plat map to find the picnic groove. HH
 
Thanks for the tips wingmaster, I will have to look into that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom